Instructor Led Training
“Developing competence in organizations to achieve goals”
In a country where the shortage Led Training of qualified labor has been one of the main obstacles to productivity and, consequently, to the competitiveness of organizations, there is an increase in the importance given to the development of professionals in the workplace.
Thus, what was once just a trend, today becomes essential for the competitiveness of organizations Led Training: the increasing importance of the relationship between training and impact on the organization, use of different media to make training more attractive and versatile, increase in offering training as part of the talent engagement and retention strategy.
In this context, it is essential that the agents involved in the implementation and multiplication of education and training programs and projects follow efficient guidelines so that they are seen as an investment and not a cost Led Training, since their objective must be to contribute to the organization’s results.
Guide participants on the importance of training for the development of organizational and individual skills; Make participants aware of the need to align training programs and projects according to the organization’s needs;
Provide participants with techniques and guidance to provide more efficient and effective Led Training; Provide participants with guidelines for making training programs and projects more efficient and effective.
COURSE TARGET AUDIENCE
Instructors and Led Training multipliers (technical and behavioral), HR professionals and other professionals interested in the area of internal training in organizations with an emphasis on competence development.
THE IMPORTANCE OF TRAINING FOR ORGANIZATIONS:
– Training as a subsystem of HR;
– The importance of Led Training in the context of People Management;
– Participation in the T&D area in organizational strategies;
– Training as a strategic resource for the organization.
THE TEACHING-LEARNING PROCESS
– Training, development and education;
– Andragogy: the art of guiding adults to learn;
– Approaches to the teaching and learning process;
– The teaching-learning process: education, teaching and learning;
– moments of the teaching methodology in the classroom: introduction and motivation, Mediation and assimilation, mastery and consolidation and control and evaluation.
ISO 10015 STANDARD: INTERNATIONAL GUIDELINES FOR TRAINING:
– What is ISO 10015;
– Functions and Objectives of ISO 10015;
– What is the ISO 10015 standard for;
– ISO 10015 and continuous improvement;
DEVELOPING SKILLS THROUGH TRAINING:
– ISO 10015 and skills development;
– Concept of competence according to ISO 10015;
– Developing and improving skills through training;
– How to develop team maturity through Led Training and development.
THE TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROCESS ACCORDING TO ISO 10015
– Training Concept in accordance with ISO 10015;
– Staff involvement;
– Training: a cyclic process of 4 Stages: Needs definition, Design and planning, Training execution, Results evaluation Led Training, Monitoring and improvement of the training process.
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE TRAINING INSTRUCTOR / MULTIPLIER
– Instructor / training multiplier as an educator;
– Applying andragogical principles to training;
– Strategically using audiovisual resources;
– Involvement of the participants;
– Dealing with different types of participants;
– Conducting games, simulations and group dynamics;
– Instruction planning: ensuring the achievement of objectives Led Training.
THE 4 LEVELS OF TRAINING ASSESSMENT
– Reaction Assessment;
– Learning Assessment;
– Applicability Assessment;
– Results assessment;
Prof. Márcio Silva , studied a master’s degree in Social Psychology at PUC-SP, having as object of study the “identity construction of new leaders on the shop floor”. He studied Economic Sciences at UEFS, Industrial Administration at USP, graduated in Marketing.
He is currently Director of Corporate Education Projects Led Training, Instructor and Senior Consultant at Corporativa Brasil, having developed over 50 exclusive course topics and corporate training in the following areas:
Leadership and Management, People Management, Strategic Administration, of Customers, Agribusiness, Industry, Sales and Trading, Communication and Corporate Etiquette Led Training. He also served as professor of the postgraduate course at ICTQ (Institute of Science, Technology and Industrial Quality).
Much praised for his simple didactics and dynamism Led Training in his presentations, Márcio Silva participated as a speaker at Fispal Tecnologia (29th International Fair of Packaging, Processes and Logistics for the Food and Beverage Industries) and at the Industrial Forum promoted by AMCHAM-Campinas. Juror of the National Teleservices Award 2011.
Author of the books and ebook “Leadership, Management and Management of People” and “Customers by All Sides” available on Amazon and of several articles on leadership, management and management.
He carried out professional and leadership development projects, with a high level of satisfaction for companies such as: Saint Gobain, Companhia Brasileira de Cartuchos, Zurich Seguros Brasil, Facchini SA, JCDecaux, CESP – Companhia de Energia do Estado de São Paulo, State Grid, Roche , NovoNordisk, Banco Alfa, Vetnil, Royal Canin, Grupo Antolin, Lundin Mining Brasil, Magenta Agro SA, FMC Agrícola, Plow Comercial Agrícola, Bancorbrás, Expresso Princesa dos Campos, Nissin Foods, Bimbo do Brasil, Alibem, Coamo Agroindustrial Cooperativa, Hershey’s do Brasil, Unimed Belém, Unimed Volta Redonda, Pierre Fabre in Brazil, State Grid Brazil, Comandolog Transporte e Logística, Comando Diesel Transporte e Logística, Oceania Linhas Aéreas, FTD Editora, CTICOR – Intensive Care Center, Vipal Rubbers, Fleetcor (Sem To stop),OMR Componentes Automotivos, Atomy Brazil, Centro Universitário São Camilo, SQM Vitas Brasil, Faet, Maringá Turismo, Portal do Morumbi, Cia de Canetas Compactor, H-Buster, Cremer, GGF Brasil, IMMA, Arbor do Brasil, Sodramar, SAE Towers, Brady Corp, PQ Silicas, Metalvic, Aliança Metalurgica, Deca S/A, among others.